Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Processing Time...

Last October, we had our processing with Mrs.Mylene and assisted by Mr.Frehqz from 28th to 30th in St. Isidore retreat house in Megrande, Digos. We had many activities such as bingo social, message passing, film viewing, treasure hunt, affirmation and etc. The main purpose is to build a good relationship and better understanding.


All the activities really help us to work together as a team. One of the activities on the last day, which really touched me, was the affirmation session. I was really affirmed by my fellow brothers. These really challenged me and raised a question in me. If my fellow brothers can see good things in me, why don’t I see good things in them?

What I really realized was that, I should not only give constructive criticism but also affirmation and encouragement to my fellow brothers even in the little things they do for others and community. By doing this, it will not only deepen the relationship with one another but also help to understand each other better. On the other hand it will create openness to one another.

Nobody is perfect in this world and we all are trying to walk towards the way of perfection with the help of God. As now we can be staying under the same roof but our relationship can be only at surface level. I will very much appreciate if everyone had a chance like me because the method was change due to short of time.

Ultimately we were able to meet the purpose of the processing. The important part is to continue what we learned by applying in our daily live. It is a process so; we need to start it in order the things to flow. I hope and pray to God that there will be always an agape love in our community. I thank God for this wonderful opportunity.



[-John]

No comments:

Post a Comment